In Airdrie, the Director of Officials manages all referee assigning, including league, and exhibition games. The Director of Officials also lends their expertise to scheduling tournaments when asked. A minimum of five (5) days’ notice is required to book Officials for games (league and exhibition).
All requests for referees MUST be in writing.
- Requests for referees for exhibition games MUST be in writing at least 5 days before the game, via this form: https://forms.gle/1mbk9iEHXnqkYGTL6
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your request within 24-48 hours.
- League games will be given priority over assigning exhibition games, however, we will make every reasonable attempt to fill them.
- Confirmation of officials for an exhibition game request as soon as officials have been confirmed. If no officials can be confirmed, you will be notified within 24 hours of your game scheduled start time.
- If you need to adjust details or cancel an exhibition game, contact the Director of Officials (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Any games that are cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, the home team is still be responsible for paying the officials.
- Cost of referees for exhibition games is the responsibility of the teams and are to be paid directly to the Officials, before the game starts.
- For the fee schedule, can everything be removed, and the following put in its place:
|Division ||Game fee per Official ||Single Official game fee |
|AS ||$28.00 ||$28.00 |
|U10 ||$29.00 ||$43.50 |
|U12 (A,B,C) ||$32.00 ||$48.00 |
|U14 (A,B,C) ||$34.00 ||$51.00 |
|U14AA / U16 A,B ||$38.00 ||$57.00 |
|U16AA / U19 A,B ||$42.00 ||$63.00 |
|U19AA ||$45.00 ||$67.50 |
|Open A,B,C ||$48.00 ||$72.00 |
New Officials Application: https://forms.gle/BkxEddhYyHUWy9sE7
Ringette Alberta: https://ringettealberta.com/officials-resources/
Ringette Canada - Case and Rule Book: https://www.officiatingringette.ca/o/
Director of Officials